Performance history – Retirement
Investment returns are shown below for each of Qantas Super’s investment options for the 2015/2016 financial year.
Returns to 30 June 2016 (% pa)1
- Since 1 October 2015, Qantas Super’s retirement solution for members has been offered in our Gateway division (previously offered in Divisions 9 and 14). Returns shown are based on the returns of the corresponding investment options previously available through Division 9.
- Since inception returns are for the period from the investment option’s commencement date. The Glidepath option commenced from 1 October 2015. The Aggressive, Growth, Balanced, Conservative and Cash investment options commenced from 1 July 2007 for Qantas Super’s retirement offering. Prior to 1 July 2007, member’s accounts were invested in the investment strategy underpinning the Growth option (and so a 10 year return is available for the Growth option). A since inception return is only shown if a 10 year return is not yet available.
- The 10 year return for the Growth option is based on the returns of the Growth option from 1 July 2007 to 30 June 2016 and the return on the investment strategy underpinning the Growth option for the period prior to 1 July 2007.
- These returns are compound average effective rates of return, net of tax and fees.
- Returns shown are average annual returns and are not the actual returns you’ve received on your super in each investment option or in Qantas Super. The actual investment return for your super will depend on the period of time you were invested in an investment option and the timing of transactions in and out of your account.
- Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.