MySuper product dashboard
The product dashboard – Glidepath (through Gateway)
This product dashboard is designed to help you better understand the returns, fees and level of risk of the Glidepath investment option within Qantas Super Gateway (Gateway). Gateway is our default division; Glidepath is Gateway’s default investment option and, as such, is our MySuper offer.
You can also use the product dashboard to help you compare our MySuper offer (Glidepath through Gateway) with investment options offered by other super funds.
Please note the returns, fees and costs included in the product dashboard are for a representative member with a balance of $50,000 who does not incur any activity fees.
|2016/2017||Investment stages of Glidepath|
|Return target1||CPI + 4.1% pa||CPI + 3.5% pa||CPI + 3.2% pa||CPI + 2.7% pa|
(for year ended 30 June 2016)
|Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable|
|Comparison between return target and return3||Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable|
|Level of investment risk4||Medium to high
The estimated number of negative annual returns over any 20 year period is 3.9 years.
|Medium to high
The estimated number of negative annual returns over any 20 year period is 3.4 years.
|Medium to high
The estimated number of negative annual returns over any 20 year period is 3.1 years.
The estimated number of negative annual returns over any 20 year period is 2.7 years.
|Statement of fees and other costs5||Fees and costs for a Gateway member with a $50,000 balance.|
|$569 pa||$554 pa||$544 pa||$529 pa|
- Return target – This is the mean annualised estimate of the percentage rate of net return for a representative member invested in one of the Glidepath investment stages above the growth in the Consumer Price Index (CPI) over the next 10 years, from 1 July 2016. This return target is for the 10 years to 30 June 2026, and is net of investment and administration fees and costs, and taxes. The return target differs from that stated in the Gateway Product Disclosure Statement, which is net of investment fees and taxes only. Future returns cannot be guaranteed; this is only a prediction.
- Return – Glidepath commenced on 1 October 2015 and accordingly, a return for the full financial year to 30 June 2016 is not available.
- Comparison between return target and return – Glidepath commenced on 1 October 2015 and accordingly, a return for the full financial year to 30 June 2016 is not available. A graph showing the return target compared to the return of each of the Glidepath investment stages will be provided once a return for a full financial year is available.
- Level of investment risk – Represents the estimated number of years in a 20 year period that a negative net investment return will be incurred. The stated level of risk is based on the Standard Risk Measure (SRM). The SRM is a standard industry guidance to help you compare the risk of each of the Glidepath investment stages with investment options offered by other super funds. The higher the expected return target, the more often you would expect a year of negative returns.
- Statement of fees and other costs – Represents the dollar amount of fees and other costs paid annually by a representative Gateway member with a balance of $50,000 in each of the Glidepath investment stages for the 2016/2017 financial year, excluding any investment gains or losses on the account balance and assuming that no activity fees are incurred. The amount also takes into account the estimated investment fees, including the maximum estimated performance fees, for the 2016/2017 financial year.
This information is of a general nature and is not intended to constitute personal financial product advice as it has not been prepared taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. In addition, this information is generic and may not be applicable to members across all divisions. We recommend that before acting on any information contained in this product dashboard, you consider its appropriateness and seek financial advice tailored to your personal circumstances from a licensed financial adviser. Issued by Qantas Superannuation Limited ABN 47 003 806 960 AFSL 288330 (Trustee) as trustee for the Qantas Superannuation Plan ABN 41 272 198 829 (Qantas Super).