How to enter
To receive an automatic entry into the draw, participants must complete and submit the ‘Voice of the member’ survey in full, within the period specified in these terms and conditions, by submitting a form online and inputting the details requested.
Only one entry is permitted per person throughout the promotional period detailed in these terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Qantas Superannuation Limited (QSL, trustee) ABN 47 003 806 960 of 10 Bourke Rd, Mascot, NSW 2020 (telephone: 1300 362 967) (Promoter). QSL is the trustee of Qantas Superannuation Limited (Qantas Super, the Plan).
- All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia on the date stated.
- The promotion commences at 12.01am AEDT on 23 November 2023. Entries close at 11.59pm AEST on 3 December 2023 (Promotion Period). We must receive and process entries by the end of the Promotion Period.
- Entry is only open to current members of Qantas Super who are based in Australia (Eligible Entrants). However, entry is not open to: directors, management and employees of the Promoter; directors and executive committee members of Qantas Airways Limited (QAL); QAL employees seconded to the Promoter; and the immediate families of all those who are not eligible. Immediate family members include any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or first cousin. Persons under the age of 18 years must seek permission to enter the competition from a parent or guardian.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- There will be ten (10) prizes. The maximum total prize pool value is up to $1,000 (based on the prize values set out below).
- The first ten (10) eligible entries drawn will receive a prize of $100 loaded onto a Virtual Prepaid Mastercard.
- This is a game of chance and the prize winners will be randomly selected through an automatic draw. The draw will take place by Mike Da Silva & Associates (Aust) Pty Ltd (‘MDSA’) at Level 1, 16 Denison Sreet, North Sydney NSW 2060, on 5 December2023 at 2.00pm AEST. The ten (10) winners will be notified via their preferred email address and mobile (as supplied by them during this promotion) within two business days of the draw and the winners’ names will be published on the Qantas Super website from 12 December 2023 for a period of 28 days.
- If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on behalf of the winner and the winner shall have no further recourse against the Promoter.
- Only one entry is permitted per person throughout the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter is not liable for misuse of the prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received and processed by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize must be claimed by 5:00pm AEDT March 2024. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited without compensation.
- If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion (subject to the relevant State Authorities that have granted the licence), reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A redraw for a prize/s, if unclaimed, may take place on 12 March 2024 at the same time and place as the original draw. The winner/s, if any will be notified via email and phone within 2 business days of the draw, and the winners’ names, if any will be published on the Qantas Super website from 19 March 2024 for a period of 28 days.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including but not limited to its officers, directors, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the winners may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
These Terms and Conditions have been prepared by Qantas Superannuation Limited ABN 47 003 806 960 AFSL 288330 as trustee for the Qantas Superannuation Plan ABN 41 272 198 829 (Qantas Super).