For many of our members, super can be overwhelming, or just seem a long way off.
It just doesn’t seem that important, or something to dedicate time to. But we want to help change that by answering some of the questions you’ve always wanted to ask, helping you understand your super and the simple steps you can take to stay in control.
Our seminars are designed to help if you just want to understand the basics, are looking to grow and secure your money, or find out what your super insurance can do for you when you need it most. You might just have started out in your working life, or maybe it’s time to start planning for later. Either way, we can help you.
Planning the retirement you want
This seminar gives you an insight into how much you may need, growth strategies, income streams in retirement and estate planning. It’s most relevant to members who are aged 50-plus. The seminar covers:
- How to plan for your dream retirement
- How much super you will need
- How much can you contribute
- Understanding the Age Pension
- Estate planning
Women and super
Women are still being left behind when it comes to super, retiring with an average of 38% less super than men – but there are things you can do to boost your balance.
In this mini-seminar, we’ll give you the information and tools you need to help bridge the gap and plan for a comfortable retirement.
In this seminar you will:
- Learn about the factors contributing to the gender divide in super
- Understand why super is important for women
- Discover the simple steps you can take to help bridge the gap
- Empower yourself with the basics of super so you can be more confident about your financial future
- Learn how to get super advice to help put you on the right track
The basics of super
Investing your super
Preparing for retirement
We're here to help
If you want to learn more or need help with making a decision about your super, you can get simple advice over the phone or face to face. It’s included as a part of your membership so there’s no extra cost.